Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh, The Madness.

Well, here it is the last day of March and I haven't even mentioned March Madness. On this blog, that is. I mean, my family trash-talks one another nearly every other day during the NCAA tourney (a little something we like to call Madsen Madness), so it's not like it was totally neglected. But I do feel I should at least mention that I got 3 out of the final four right. Yay me. So, I don't think I will have to do the 'loser' song & dance at the Pioneer Day family gathering in Fairview. Jenny Frame, on the other hand......might want to start tuning her viola.

Speaking of madness.....

I'm done with the snow. And the coldness. Is anyone with me? I mean, I think I did pretty well this winter. I didn't hate it. I don't even think I really complained about it. But that was during the WINTER.

IS IT NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SPRING NOW?

SPRING?

Where's the sun? Where are the happy little flower buds, and the birds, and the warmth? Where are the tree blossoms? And me on my bike, and the flip-flops? I can't even tell if there IS any green grass. Do you know why???

Because I woke up to 3 inches of NEW SNOW on the ground today.

Could somebody please fly me to, um, Mexico, or something?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish that my last name was Madsen sometimes, just so I could say cool things like Madsen Madness.

And you are not kidding. I woke up this morning, opened my front door and cursed at the snow. (Not really, Annie. I don't say bad words.)

Janille said...

COME VISIT ME! It is beautiful! I love your family. I can just imagine Madsen Maddness.

Anonymous said...

this is a feeble, hopeless test to see if i can join your cool blog place...

Anonymous said...

OH! OH! OH!! Did I just see my comment?! So that means I'm in?!!
I feel so cool (in an old, motherly way--many of your blogger friends are like second daughters!)
Hi, everyone who reads this. Now I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is just so fun! I obviously have too much time on my hands. I'm leaving.

Anonymous said...

HI TERRY! Welcome aboard! Now go show my mom. LOVE YOU!

Annie, about how I got that picture side by side. I have NO IDEA! I think it may be because it is the only vertical one? But I usually have them line up against the left side. Sorry I'm no help. I also have noticed that different templates format the pictures differently. I did have one that would group them all together. So maybe try that.

Love ya,
Janille

Annie said...

Thanks Janille! And good job, Mom! I'm so proud of you.