Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Faces of Mike

Back in December, I was so excited when I opened one of my gifts from Mike to find a Nikon CoolPix Digital Camera! No longer would I have to lug around my 35mm camera-o-wonder (because I "wonder" how it has lasted this long). No longer would I have to click and then hope that the picture turned out half-decent (which it usually didn't). No longer would I have to tweak the little latch on the film (yes, I was still using film) door so that the door didn't open and expose all my picture hopefuls. And no longer would I have to take my rolls of film (I know - old school) to the store, and pay loads and loads of money to develop them into mostly crappy pictures anyway. I could once again enjoy the photo-taking. I could now start using the camera-happy gene (passed down by my mother) that had laid dormant for so long. As I said, it was an exciting day for me.

So, I started taking pictures. Lots of them.
Mike is sooooooooo glad he got me this camera.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Annie! You do have your mom's talent. Your blog can turn into your mom's posters. Those were the days!

Anonymous said...

Oh great, now my ugly mug that get's its piture taken 2 to 6 times daily is going to scare all your friends off this blog.

Emilee said...

I am so glad that you got your moms camera-happy gene. Somebody needed to get it. Those were definitely the days. And MIke nothing could scare us away;)

Palmers said...

Now that's one handsome face! Welcome to the world of digital pictures! I'm so sorry Mike has kept you in the dark ages for so long.

Thanks for letting us into your blog. No one ever knows what Mike is up to, so now we'll know more than your closest frinds and family - all thanks to blogger!

Thanks for the email Annie! Tell Mike hello.

Jennifer said...

That Mike and his face. He sure is a funny one.

Annie, I am waiting very patiently for you to show blogworld your oven. Go ahead. I want a whole post devoted to your oven.

Thank you.

Rikki said...

Nice Mike!

Lisa said...

Hey Guys! JL & Lisa here....SO glad to see you have a blog! These are great! You two look like you are having fun out there! It's great to see pictures of you guys too - it's been too long since we've seen each other. When are you going to come out and stay with us to visit?