Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yes, another post.

I actually have a little time to spend at the library right now, so I'm doubling it up on the posting. Yeah, I can be crazy like that sometimes.


I have taken about a million (ok, like, maybe 2000) pictures since Christmas. And they are just sitting on my computer. I wasn't joking when I said I take pictures a lot. So, here's a little taste of what's been going on in our lives lately.


A little of this...



A lot of that...



and that...

(I couldn't resist.)




Visited her...


Went to some of these...


with them...


and them...


Hung out with them...


and them...


and them...



And it's taking far too long for these pics to upload so... That's all.

5 comments:

Emilee said...

Great to see what you have been up to. Are you a skiier? I never knew. I would love to try. I miss you guys!

Annie said...

Yeah, I'm a skier in the sense that I sometimes put on skis and try not to kill myself on the way down the mountain. You should try. You're probably already better than I am at it. :) We miss you too. Come visit us! You are hereby invited. (Not that you weren't before).

Anonymous said...

Annie, I saw all of your family this weekend. Your nieces and nephews are getting so big! I went to church with my parents. I was able to give your mom a hug, but the rest of your family was gone before I got to them. I hope you and Mike had a great easter!

Rikki said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

good news is all that snow that I spent 3months moving is finally gone! Bad news is its suppose to snow again tonight.