Saturday, March 29, 2008

Non-post, post.

So, I began this post thinking that I would catch up on some tags that I noticed. Yes. I've been pulled into the world-o-tag. Twice that I know of. Thanks Emilee and Jennifer. But, sadly, I will not be able to post about this because I now only have 15 more minutes before the library closes. I know this because a loud, squeaky library worker's voice just announced it over the intercom. (Sorry Library Worker, but it's true.) Ok, now I only have 10 minutes. Aaah, that annoying voice. Ok, I'm out. Better posting next time.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Annie, I hate to say this, but I think it might be time for the Parker Family to step into the world of home internetting. Just a thought.

And mostly, I just really really want to read your blog more.

Anonymous said...

The internet might not be a bad idea. What is the hold up? I'm only saying that because I live in a place that pays all my bills. If you did have the internet at home you would think that you needed to be on it every hour like I find myself. There are pros and cons to everything.