Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag-Tiggety

Ok, I am going to attempt this whole TAG business. I'm making up my own rules, though.
This is in response to Emilee's tag. I'm skipping the 10 years ago thing...I'll do that when I answer Jennifer's tag. I barely remember yesterday, let alone 10 yrs ago. So I'll have to do some research for that one. But anyway, here I go.

5 Things on my to do list:
  • Post something on my blog. (Oh, look at that. I'm doing it.)
  • Buy smoothie ingredients for "Warm-The-House" on Saturday. (Those who don't know what that is--don't worry about it. Okay, fine....It's a little shindig some of my old roommates and I are having.)
  • Clean and redecorate my entire house, for same reason as above. (j/k on the redecorating thing, though.)
  • Feed my cat.
  • Shave my legs. (Too much information. I know. But The Tag required it.)
Snacks I enjoy:
  • Popcorn, popcorn, popcorn. (But it HAS to have butter. None of this 98% fat free, all naturale stuff that Mike keeps trying to buy. I keep having to add my own butter! Which probably ends up being more fattening than if we had just bought the buttered kind. No offense, Mike.)
  • Cold Cheezwiz on crackers
  • Cherry tomatoes from the garden, carrots from the garden,...really, just about anything from the garden. (Guess I better start a garden, huh.)
  • Skittles, Snickers, and my Fav--Symphony Bars (the kind with the toffee & almonds).
  • Oh, and I love chips. Just about any kind of chip.

If I suddenly became a Billionaire:

  • Pay off my house.
  • Update my house and add a Jacuzzi.
  • Go back to school and get my Masters Degree.
  • Travel, travel, travel.
  • Oh, and I'd get extensions. And buy lots of clothes.

Hmm. I'm looking pretty selfish, huh.

  • I would also pay for my family to travel with me
  • And I'd buy my Mom lots of clothes. And extensions too, if she wanted them.
  • And I'd take Mike to a Yankees game.
  • And...uh.....World Peace.

5 Places I've Lived:

  • Fairview, UT
  • Ephraim, UT
  • Granby, CO
  • Orem, UT
  • Logan, UT

5 Jobs I've had:

  • Pipe-mover for my Dad
  • Snow College Cashier's Office & Computer Backups (aka by Hayley as Backrubs)
  • Kids Counselor/Wrangler/Lawn Maintenance/whatever at King Mountain Ranch in CO
  • Jamba Juice slave
  • Admin at Health Department

5 Things people don't know about me:

  • I actually do like Rap Music. Jenny, don't disown me now, ok.
  • I hate canteloupe. I really do. I've tried to like it. I mean, I even choked a bite down at Hayley's grandma's once so as not to offend her. But I nearly lost it. And gagged for quite a while afterwards. It's that bad to me.
  • I'm pretty much the worst swimmer, ever. One might even say that I can't swim. (Should have taken Flo up on those swim lessons.)
  • I once instigated a synchronized "book drop" in 3rd grade (I think it was 3rd. Em?) because I felt we were being treated unfairly by the Substitute teacher. What's more, I was too scared to fess up, thus causing my entire class to miss part of recess. Sorry, Mrs. Holt. Sorry, 3rd grade class.
  • I'm only doing 4 because I can't think of anything right now. And, really, how can I top the "book drop" story?

3 bad habits:

  • Popping my neck. I started doing this in the last 5 or 6 years. I don't know why. But it is annoying, even to me.
  • Eating, watching movies, writing, planning, typing, reading and just chillin'--ALL IN BED. I don't like to think of it as a bad habit, but it probably is. I just really like my bed and want to be in it as much as possible. It's warm in there. And comfortable. Okay?
  • Taking a long time to do things. Like this post, for instance.

Well. There you have it.

I tag.....whoever, really.

9 comments:

Emilee said...

I'm thinking it was second grade, but who can remember that long ago. Although, I will never forget the book drop, great times, great times!

Rikki said...

What the heck is a book drop? Annie I learned some new things about you. After living with you for 2 and partly three years. I am surprised. I didn't know you don't like cantelope and I didn't know you did a book drop.

However I knew you were a bad swimmer, and that you LOVE popcorn and that you like rap music too. I mean come on listen to the first song on your blog. But I thought your favorite was those tiny miny cadbury eggs? Did you stop liking those?

Annie said...

Rikki- I passed around a note that said "Drop your books to the floor at 1:14" or something similar to that. And people actually DID IT! I really didn't think it would work! I got the book drop idea from a book I was reading at the time. So I guess you better be careful about what you are having the students read. ;)

And about the Cadbury Mini Eggs...I still love them. I thought about adding them to the list, then decided against it. I'm not sure why.

Cashelle said...

Annie all I have to say is you're freaking hilarious. Now, will you convince Jenny that she should do a blog so I could entertain myself frequently with what goes on in her mind?

Marlyce said...

A book drop??? Too funny. Kind of like the pretend walk out we had in middle school until Opal Miller came and yelled at us to get to class. And I love that you added world peace in there. Great post.

Annie said...

Thanks Marlyce! The walk out....now THAT'S funny.

Cashelley- I will work on Jenny. She DOES need to start a blog.

Anonymous said...

Was I not there the day of the famous "Book Drop" how did I miss out on that? I know one that you can add to your bad habits. Talking on the phone and eating baby carrots. You always used to do that to me. Do you remember on one of our track meets we both woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to eat a cucumber. We peeled it with a plastic knife. (It reminded me of your veg, out of the garden.) Great post! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Annie, I'm so sorry I made you eat all those cantalopes...forgive me? Love, Mom

Annie said...

As far as YOU know, I ate them. ;)