Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Warm The House!

These are just a few of my old USU roomies. It's good to know that 5, 6, and 7 years later -- we still like each other.


Thanks for coming to my party, Girls!


Us.

Jenny showing us how it's done with her chip illustration.


The Texting Incident. Or, more accurately--The Text Messaging Incident. (That was for you, Jennifer.) All I can say is that this involved a lot of text messages being sent to the wrong individual. 26 of them. Oh Jenny.


Baked Ruffles! And Ame-dawg & Jennifer!

Stopppp. Reallllly! We haaaate it when you take our picture. We hate it.


Rikks. I know! You LOVE this picture, don't you.The Gloving.Jennifer modeling the AMAZING mittens created by our own Jenny Frame. Erin. There you are.

Girls of the Inferno. Minus a few of us.
The E-1ers. Also, minus a few.

Cashelley? Raegan? Saysh? Hayley? Meg?(if you're out there)..... Maybe next time?

12 comments:

Hayley said...

So sad I missed it. I especially wanted to see what Jen is talking about I can only imagine the randomness and hilarious-ness. If Jen reads this... we got a job with a Dr. Wilford who was in school with your Dad and remembers when you are born. Odd connection:)

Jenny said...

Lynn Wilford? That is funny I remember him from when I was born. . . just kidding I remember him a few years after that, tell him hi.

Annie you forgot to include Jen Douglas in the list of roomies that didn't make it. Jen if you're out there you are welcome to come to Annie's whenever you would like.

Marlyce said...

The Hayley you speak of, would that be Hayley Palmer? Is she still alive?

Annie said...

Oh. Well. Yes, I did. Thank you, Jenny, for pointing that out. And for letting Jen D. know she is welcome at my house.

Annie said...

Oh, hi Marlyce! Yes, the Hayley I speak of is the one and only Hayley Palmer. She is alive, but she's not Palmer anymore.

Jennifer said...

Ohhh Annie. The joy that I feel when I think of warming your house.

P.S. I still have your life jackets. They were in the trunk, ready to give back to you... and then I forgot.

Saysha said...

Ahhh...sad I missed it! Life has been crazy here lately, 3 is an adjustment! What I would have given to be back with the roomies again just having a good ole' time. I'm sure it was like a WTC...right Annie? ;o) Miss ya! (When we're closer..in Arizona..I'd make the drive up for a roommie get together!!!)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun Annie! You always know how to throw a good party!

Anonymous said...

Hayley, I meant Leonard not Lynn.

Brianne said...

How is it possible that I just barely found out you have a blog? You have been hiding it this whole time. I will now be a regular stalker of it.

Annie said...

Yay Brianne! I NEED a new stalker.

I've been stalking your blog regularly for quite some time now. I think you knew that, though. Anyway, welcome to my blog.

Emilee said...

Glad you had a good time. I'm sad that I can't help warm your house. I was in Sunny St. George though, that was fun. MISS YOU!