Friday, April 18, 2008

A Good One

Yesterday I came home and felt that something in my house was different. So I looked in my living room and thought, Oh, those 2 very large wrapped gifts that were sitting on the chair are gone. How sad. I wanted to open them. Then I turned back to the kitchen and found the 2 very large wrapped gifts sitting on top of THIS!...



I know! I Love It!

So I called Mike and told him so. He came home and I opened the mysterious 2 other gifts, but they will remain a mystery right now because I want to get to the other part.

As if that wasn't already enough, Mike said, "Are you ready for the last one?" What? There's more??? So he pointed to the corner and in it I found THIS...

No, not the laptop.


THIS...


And now you are thinking 'what's so great about that?' Well, I will tell you what's so great. THAT is what now gives me access to the Internet. AT HOME! Yes, that's right. I am at home right now, blogging my little heart out. My library days are over. Well, not over, because I do still read. But, you know, over.

I sure have a good one, don't I.

Oh, and the very large, mysteriously heavy, wrapped gifts?

Two bags of Compost Dirt for my bucket gardens.
If you're wondering what bucket gardens are, those are for another post. (Though they are pretty self-explanatory.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! What more could you ask for! I will be checking your blog every hour from now on!

Happy Birthday! I love you!

Emilee said...

Yeah for Mike on being the most wonderful husband! Sorry I never caught you yesterday. I do hope that you enjoyed your birthday song. I know you did. I just know it. Love you and am glad that you had a happy birthday.

Joel and Sara said...

Way to go Mike.Tell Mike we are going to the Baltimore baseball games for free because we know the pitcher. Also tell him you should move across the country so you could go to them with us. Or visit. Well not this summer cause the tickets are all gone. Maybe next summer.And Happy late Birthday

Marlyce said...

Happy birthday...late! Nice gifts, if Mike is interested, my birthday is in September. Hope you had a great birthday, but it looks like you did.

Jennifer said...

Unbelievable! Yaaaay Annie! And yaaay Mike! I love that table and chair set. And the internet line... And the bags o' dirt! What a cute little husband you have.

Now. Tell me what a bucket garden is. Go on.

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! The table is so cute, your outfit is so cute, yay for the internet, and awesome dirt!

Cashelle said...

Happy birthday Annie!

Anonymous said...

Well, Happy Belated Birthday. You do in fact have a great husband I love your new table. I am also a blog stalker. I have been checking out your blog through Em's but never left a comment because I thought maybe you had forgot about me or something. (J/K). I am not going private again just yet. I will let people know when I am so if they read they can get the low down on the Stevenson Family. (not really an interesting blog but something to do with my spare time.)You can add me know or you can now get me from Em's blog. I changed because Stacey wanted to see my blog as well as some ladies in the ward. Are you in Logan?

Julie M. said...

Aww! He's so good to you! Happy Birthday!!!