Thursday, September 11, 2008

Word to My Mother

Hi Mom.

Well, it turns out my Mom listens to my music.

And LIKES it.

The other day my Mom told me that she thought something was wrong with her computer because she always listens to my songs and now the songs weren't playing.

Ohhhh. My mom's so sweet.

Well, it wasn't your computer, Mom. It was me.

I had to take off the tunes for awhile because I got worried when my songs suddenly changed to different songs without me changing them. Has that ever happened to anyone else? Anyway, I got freaked and just took the whole song gadget thing off. So now I switched to a different song website and hopefully nothing weird happens with this one.

Mom, I don't know which songs you liked, but I tried to put a lot of the same one's I had on there before. Plus a few more. And a special one just for you. The rap one. J/k, of course, it's the Song for Mama.

P.S. The song player is at the very bottom of my blog. I had to move it there so the scroller didn't get cut off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your counter just FREAKED me out! Are you getting excited? What has the weather been like? Will you met up with me for a picture sometime that day?

I LOVE your music too!

Joel and Sara said...

Way to go on running a marathon! I am excited to see how you feel after running one! You are nuts.

Anonymous said...

I never realized you can ride your bike with no handlebars! Thanks for the compliments--just remember how sweet I am when I trip other marathoners so you I can get a good picture.

Anonymous said...

Please, everyone, delete the "you" on the message I just sent--I can't stand my own English goofs. How embarrassing...uh, now don't get nervous that I'm critiquing YOUR messages, cuz I'm not...uh, except Mike's--they're so fun to read. Well, now that I've alienated my son-in-law and all Annie's friends, maybe I better sign off... Yor Frind, terie