Monday, September 1, 2008

Mike on a bike

Mike.


Mike on a bike.

Mike on a bike with some guys that he like..........s.

Mike on a bike where he probably shouldn't even hike.

Mike on a bike where, uh, lightning could strike?

Bike on a Mike.

The End.

I know. I should really consider becoming a poet.

Mike has wanted me to post his trip to Moab for quite some time now. Uh, I'm pretty sure he went on the trip back in May. Yeah. Got right on that, didn't I? Anyway, he had a lot of fun & those are just some of many, many pics from the adventure (compliments of Nacho).

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Annie, this was funny. Funny, funny, funny. I like you. And Mike on a bike.

Remodelaholic said...

You could definitely quit your day job! Have you ever thought of writing a poem about roses and how they are red, or even that violets are blue.

Seriously loved your last two blogs.

Erin Jeanne said...

YOu know what I love about this blog Annie? It was right in keeping with what most of my reading has been of late. Dr Seus, Ben is a big fan! YOu could start a whole new line of children's books!

Emilee said...

I love Dr. Suess and Dick and Jane, you really should consider childrens literature. Tell mike he looks good on a bike.

A Erickson said...

You should publish. Love it love it love it!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Emily!!! I look good on a bike.
A huge thanks to the 3 other guys that went on that trip. it was great. We won't talk about Doug going over the handle bars. haha
Have a good day everybody!

Amy said...

Mike...you're a stud and kind of a dork too! Just kidding. Looks like a fun trip.
You are funny Annie...I work with Mike and have been known to stalk your blog. Hope you don't mind!

Annie said...

Not at all. Stalk away.