Saturday, February 18, 2012

Days 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & 17



Bored of this 30 Day Blogging Challenge? That makes 2 of us. But I can't not finish. So...


Day Ten: I like the food here



Day Eleven: What's in my purse
The purse. 

Basically, the purse is full of a whole bunch of crap.

Day Twelve: Relationship status
Married. Happily. To him.

Day Thirteen: A quote
"If we don't change direction, we will arrive at where we are going." -Richard L. Evans


Day Fourteen: Some of my TV addictions
Parenthood
Survivor


Day Fifteen: Can't leave home without it
Chapstick, cell phone.


Day Sixteen: Describe a passion.
No. But here's a great picture instead.




Day Seventeen: Random picture (A change-up from the challenge list, by the way.)

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I need to do this, I'm bored of it too:)

Annie said...

Totally. I think I'm going to combine a few more too. I just can't leave it unfinished, but the day by day thing isn't working out for me.