Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1: Current Playlist

Day One: Favorite Song


I don't have ONE favorite song. To be honest, I've never liked that question. How do you pick one favorite song? I like many songs. And what I like changes over time and depends on the situation. My "favorite" today might be totally different tomorrow. My "favorite" workout song might be different than what I like to chill to.

So here are 5 songs I like. At this moment.


Disclaimer: To be clear...I like the songs, not necessarily the videos. But this is the only way I know to put these songs on here so that you can listen to them if you want.



It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

Skyscraper - Demi Lovato

Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine


Disclaimer: I especially hated the official video for this song. I mean, it almost ruined the song for me. So you get this unofficial lyric video instead.


What Do You Want - Jerrod Niemann



This Is the Thing - Fink


0 comments: