Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 18: 5 Things That Irritate Me


  1. When people I'm not close to encroach upon my personal space.
  2. Leftover soap in the dispenser. Remember this?
  3. People who don't cover their coughs and/or sneezes. ew.
  4. When my child is sleeping and someone rings the doorbell. I realize it's not their fault. I realize they probably don't know my child is sleeping. I get it. But it still annoys me.
  5. When people who have given birth tell people who have or will adopt that they're doing it the easy way.

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Well said, Annie! I love all of those!

Unknown said...

I especially agree with the adoption thing. No baby comes easily.

Annie said...

Thanks Amy!

Annie said...

Jamie, I checked out your blog. Your little guy is super adorable!

Erin Jeanne said...

I disconnected our doorbell when I was expecting Ben. I figured if it woke me up and made me mad then it would REALLY make me mad if it was waking a baby. over 4 years later it is still not re-installed. I can't imagine someone saying number 5! How stupid can people be!! Your friend Jamie said it well!!