Thursday, March 19, 2009

Probably the longest recap in the history of recaps

Well, I slacked off on the blog for a while & now you're all paying for it. (All 2 of you).

Recap-athon
Nephew Max & Nichole's wedding. Roommate ugly Christmas sweater party. (I wasn't kidding. I'm REALLY way behind.) Beza stocking foot. Happy Birthday to Mike. Christmas Eve Nativity with 2 Mary's. Christmas morning. Another niece! Happy little Caden. Snowmobiling - Lots of snowmobiling. McKenzie baby. My stud of a brother (he's single, by the way). Mom rockin' at guitar hero. New Year's Eve w/ Mel & Doug. Skiing the Beav. (Actually...me watching Beza while the others ski the Beav, which was more fun for me!) Tending Livi. The beginning of the paint job that never ends. Ogden rodeo (in WINTER! I know!) More snowmobiling. Aggie champs.











Done.

Whew. That only took me about 2 hours to finish. Ridiculous.

7 comments:

Erin Jeanne said...

I'm So Glad You Re-capped!! It is fun to see what you all are up too! Beza is sooo cute!

Wich reminds me, Ben and I are going to be in SLC staying with my mom for most of July. We would love to get together with you and Mike and all his siblings. Would you mind helping me coordinate that? You can email me so we don't have to blog-talk erinparker81@hotmail.com THanks Annie!

Katelyn said...

Hmm...How old is your brother? Is he up here too? Don't worry, I'm not asking for myself. :)

Janille said...

You're so cute! That was fun! THANKS. And just for the record I am the 3RD person to comment. So you have one more viewer then you thought. LOVE YA!

Beth said...

Love the pictures...it was a good recap for me seeing as I haven't been kept track of you guys till now. Looks like you are both staying busy and having a lot of fun!

Rikki said...

Annie,
You are funny. Who is the cute baby Mike is holding? Did you paint your house? Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. We need to get together. Jenny mentioned something about a March madness party or something. I haven't heard anything since. She said it was at your place....
Anyway let's get together soon.

C Crane said...

Fun to catch up with you guys. You are such a cute couple!

Emilee said...

I love that there were 2 mary's. And your mom playing guitar hero...Priceless. I love your mom! It was good to visit with you. Thanks for lunch. you are the best!