Sunday, February 8, 2009

Neat. Just neat.

Yes, that's right. It's another video. Thanks to Jennifer the blog guru, I am now a video-posting maniac.

And yes, you should watch it because:

A) It's neat.

B) It's inspiring. And happy... in the have-your-tissues-ready kind of way. (What. I mean, like,... to blow your nose if you eat something hot while you watch it. Gosh.)

and C) It's from yet another of my alma maters. (I know!)

Again, my music is at the bottom of the blog, if you want to stop it. Which you will.





Video Courtesy of KSL.com

3 comments:

Janille said...

Go Sanpete County! That too is a great story! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Cashelle said...

That was great! Thanks Annie!

The Bar Lazy J Guest Ranch said...

Annie, YOUR blog happens to be my FAVORITE blog out of EVERY one I've ever seen ANNNNNND it's on my Favorites List on my Desktop of the computer so that I can get to it MUCH faster than logging on to my blog (which takes at least 5 minutes to upload) and then clicking on your name. I prefer to set you apart--special--but to shout to the world that I LOVE ANNIE PARKER!!!!! I am adding you to my blog list NOOOOW (if I can get it to upload sometime within the next few hours......) I LOVE YOU!! And your blog truly does make me happy....happier...happiest....
You are "the good hair day I have once a year". Miss yer face. (P.S. I WANT to move to Utah --I looked!!--but we can't afford houses/land there either-why's it gotta cost so much to have horses???? I will be trying to come out there though because I want to see YOU!)(P.P.S. Abilene is trying to sing the songs she's hearing playing off your blog--she's singing "Slip away...." and that's all she knows)(P.P.P.S. This is a really long entry--I should have sent you an email!!) By the way--you should Facebook--I'm addicted. It's sick. Really.