Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hearty.

Happy Day!



I found this husband tag from a friend's blog and thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

What better day to post about your husband than Valentine's Day?
(Okay, yes... his birthday probably would have been a good one. It was BUSY, ok! So sue me.)



Where we met: The Inferno (the pet name for the house my roommates & I lived in). This is where he picked me up for the blind date we were set up on.

How long we dated before we got hitched: Welllll....about a year...minus 7 months.

My favorite features about him: Eyes. (Have you SEEN his eyelashes?! I mean, it's really not fair.) I also like his muscles.

My favorite qualities about him: He's sweet. He really is. He takes care of me, even when I don't outwardly appreciate it. He's also a good worker. Every time we visit my parents, he helps my Dad with the farm chores.

His nickname for me: Babe. Or Hun. Sometimes Oakley.

His favorite color: Red. Ute Red.

His favorite food: He doesn't have a favorite. But, he likes chicken cordon bleu pasta from Firehouse. And his Mom's Christmas dinners are at the top of the list, as well. Oh, and brunch from Little America.

His favorite sport: Hmm. To play - probably baseball. To watch on TV - probably basketball. To go to - probably Ute Football and Aggie Basketball.

Who said the "L" word first: He did.

When was our first kiss: I say third date. He says second. He's wrong.

Favorite "couple" thing to do: Um, I asked him this. He said something that most guys would probably think, but not say on a blog. So here is number 2. Going to Aggie basketball games together.

His hidden talents: He is a chef. He just made me this amazing fondue sauce for Valentine's Day. It was awesome.

Will he read this? He's been lurking around while I type this, and I won't let him read it. So, he will probably check it as soon as I leave the computer. So, yes.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my wife!!!! Happy dia de San Valentin everyone.

Rikki said...

That was fun learning more about Mike! Happy V day!

Erin Jeanne said...

You two are soo sweet! Mike, you owe a big thank you to whomever set up that blind date! We miss you two!

Jennifer said...

So Annie, what is the thing that most guys would say but not put on a blog? I don't get it.

But look at that Michael. What a catch.

Annie said...

Well, Jennifer, I guess I'll have to explain it to you when you come to my house. When are you coming to my house? Come on. Get on over here. Bring the little ones. And Jenny. And Mike. Let's have a celebration in March. That is all.

Chad and Lisle said...

Annie, I found you on Hayley's blog. We have a blog but it is private so if you will email I will invite you my email is lislepalmer@yahoo.com. I have loved looking at your blog. How is Logan? Do you ever see Alyson and Kyle. How are they? I think she might hate me, but I am not sure. Well thanks for being a blogger it is fun to see what is up with you guys.

Trista said...

How could you possibly think that I wouldn't remember you? It's great to see you're doing well. It's been a long time since I've seen you so it's a good thing blogs and facebook exist. Do you get to Sanpete at all?

Emilee said...

Oh how we love Mike, let me count the ways. HA, we love both of you guys and are so glad you found each other. It was good to visit with you for a bit.

Mike and Jennie said...

Anne am and so glad that you found my blog and yes I have added you to my list too! I love reading what is going on with my friends and family. Hope all is going well and we will have to meet up so you can meet Sophie (and see Mike and I, I know we are secondary)!

Lisa said...

What a great post! We sure miss you guys!