Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thanks!



As mentioned, I recently had major surgery. And that's no picnic. But I have some great people in my life that have made it totally bearable. Thank you, people in my life!

Grandpa & Grandma M. Wish I had a pic of my sister with him too. He loved playing all day long with her too! Sorry Elise.


Thanks for the cards, calls, texts, Facebook messages. Thanks for the thoughts, prayers, flowers. Thanks for the meals, gifts, and offers of help. A special thanks to my sister and parents for watching my little guy. He had some awesome Grandma Grandpa time and misses his Aunt already too. And let's not forget my superhero of a husband.

Love this care package from my sis-in-law Melody

I'm doing great, except for a Cold that has set me back a little....


(Sneezing + Large Incision in Stomach = Suckage.)


But these flowers sure are beautiful & cheery!


I'm looking forward to next week when I believe I'll be able to lift and take care of my son again (Yay!). And surprisingly looking forward to when the doc will clear me for work... whenever that may be.

Thanks Marion & Nora! Your visit made my day! (And the balloon made Yonas's!)

0 comments: