Thursday, August 5, 2010

Toetally!

There are sooooo many things that I wanted to post about, but didn't.  And they've added up.  So I've decided that even though some might be from months (and months, and months) ago, I'm just going to throw stuff in wherever I feel like it.

Because, it's my blog and I can.

So, first on the docket...
My "Toe"tally awesome birthday! 

Where Ame-dawg showed me some "toe"riffic makeup techniques

Where we got pedicures & ate this cake made by one Jenny Frame (and I tried not to look or think about it too much),
and where I turned the big 3-TOE!
At which point, Jennifer made this face.
I know! That's how I feel about it too!

And then Rikki counted this money.
She sure likes to count money!

Raegan was there too...
Which made Jenny do this...
Yeah. Good times were had.  Thanks gals!

6 comments:

Janille said...

You have to much fun! I miss you! Happy Late Birthday!

Annie said...

Thanks Janille! Miss you too. Hope you're doing great!

Remodelaholic said...

That is hilarious, I think I would ahve had a really hard time with that cake though!

Rikki said...

You're funny! Your party was so much fun toetally!

Emilee said...

I'm sad i missed the total fun. Im glad you had a good birthday. you deserve it. Isnt it fun to be 30?

Jennifer said...

My face! HOT! How did I miss such a thing?? But Annie, that was not a cake! I can't believe how unimpressionable that event was for you! Remember, the cake was one toe. That was the cream cheese dip. Remember??

Now, thank you for that last picture of Jenny Frame. HA!