Monday, February 1, 2010

Gumball Art & other awesomeness

Look what happens when This Girl has a birthday!


And who knew chewing up gumballs & decorating Rikki's face with them could be such a blast?  Aside from the jaw surgery we're all going to need later, it turned out great. 

Hey, and something fun for YOU might be to vote on your favorite one in my next post! Yeah, that would be wicked cool of you.  You should do it.  And then you should ask yourself why you didn't come up with this awesome idea.  I know I am.  Asking myself that. (And apparently Jenny is too.)


Oh! The gambling was fun as well.  I mean, look at Jenny's face.  That's how much fun it was.

Rikki also liked it.

Happy Birthday, Rikks!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

You and your friends have so much fun and your fun is SO CREATIVE! I love it!

Jennifer said...

That Jenny Frame face! HA!!!! I love it. And yes, that was one fun party, yes it was. Pot, I need you.

Jenny said...

My face! What happened?

Jennifer said...

I keep coming back to that face just for one more look. Because in my mind, I think, no, it can't be THAT good. So then I come back to your blog, and then yes, it really is that good. Thank you, Jenny Frame, for the new screen saver.

Jenny said...

NOOOOOO!