Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Face it

Jenny's Face wins! (It was #6, by the way.)  I think her real face should win too, don't you? 


Jennifer (#5) was a close second, despite her recruiting attempts. 

And you commenters really pulled through!  I guess I can keep blogging now.  Though, according to Cashelle I'm a stinkin' jerk.  (Luv ya, Cashelle!)

Anyway, I kept hoping if I waited long enough, I would get a few more votes.  But no. 

Apparently I should not rely on gumball art as my only source of income. Or as an income at all.

4 comments:

Emily M said...

So the funniest thing happened the other night- our dresser fell apart and we were going through drawers and there sitting in Sean's sock drawer was Mike's invitation to our wedding. It was still sealed and all. OOPS- we forgot to get it do him. Here we are 8 years of marriage later and still have that. We were laughing pretty hard about it.

Jenny said...

Wow! This is almost as good as winning "pot" but not really because you don't get any money and there is no gambling involved. I appreciate all the votes. I guess this means I should quit my job and start my bubblegum art career. This just might be the change I was looking for. Good bloggin' Annie.

Annie said...

Emily - That is hilarious!

Jenny - Thanks and I can't wait to see the next gumball project.

Cashelle said...

Love you too Annie!