Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Clearly a Fan

One day, Mike offered to clean the house while I went grocery shopping.  Nice huh?

Well, it was nice.  My husband is a nice person.  And he did clean.

But I also came home to this...



Hanging on our FRONT window.  For all the world to see.

Really Michael?  Really? (Picture me slowly shaking my head now)

Yeah, it lasted just long enough to take the picture..... much to Mike's dismay. 

And, not that it matters, but yes it is also backwards. (More head shaking)

7 comments:

Jenny said...

ha ha ha! It worked though.

Mike said...

Wahoo!!!! The NEW YORK YANKEES Champions!!! What annie does not know that I snuck out the banner last night as I watched the Yankees Win the World Series! How about that series? YES! Nice job boyz! We can all rest in peace for another year crowned champions of the world. Go ahead everyone break into song, sing New York New York or Its a wonderful world. o yes the world is a better place. Have a happy day everyone!

Scott B. said...

Holy crap I hate the Yankees. Parker, this is one I will never agree with you on.

Saysha said...

Maybe it was backwards because he wanted to see it from the inside. ;o) that is hilarious. boys will be boys i guess!

Mike said...

Saysha I am going to put my flag on your house backwards if you are not nice. Go Yanks!!!! Wahoo! Scott-The Yanks are Amazing don't Mess! Hope Everyone is doing good!

Emilee said...

Nice Mike! Ben would have definitely been in cahoots with you on this one. He was thrilled. I myself, not so much. Go Dodgers!!! Next year Torre will have his revenge:)

Mike said...

Torre is a has been, that is why is not with the Yankees anymore. Sorry Emilee. I love that Ben! I think we need to take a quick get away again this winter. maybe ben and I can sneek in some golf somewhere.