Friday, May 2, 2008

Slogan schmogan.

Okay. So I was checking out that blogthings.com page that I got the crayon quiz off of and I came across a little thing called The Slogan Generator. It says "What should your slogan be? Take this quiz to find your strange motto."

Strange indeed.

It asks you to type in your first name. That's it. Just your first name. Then it "generates" your slogan.

Know what it came up with for me?

Your Slogan Should Be

So Easy Annie Can Do It.





SO EASY ANNIE CAN DO IT? Uh. As if! What's that supposed to mean, blogthings.com? Who do you think you are anyway? How about I come up with a slogan for you based only on your first name? Blogthing sucks. How's that for a slogan?

And you thought blue crayon people weren't opinionated. Ha.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Annie, that's great. Really. Great.

Here's mine:
"Jennifer. First Man, Then Machine."


Oh.

Annie said...

What? Seriously. Who is coming up with this stuff?!

Kind of funny though, huh.

Anonymous said...

Janille. Hand-built by Robots.

WHAT?

Katelyn said...

You are so funny!

Emilee said...

Emilee. Now 100% Natural! YES I totally am, maybe I wont shave anymore. Cambrees was, what happens in Cambree, stays in Cambree. Should I be scared? I personally like yours the best maybe I will use it in my life as one of my quotes, so easy Annie could do it. Ha, J/K you know I love you

Annie said...

These are crackin' me up!

Rikki said...

mine was don't just cover up bad odors get Rikki!

What a wierd slogan!

Saysha said...

I don't know what "y'all's" (as Riks would say) problem is with the slogans...mine was

Saysha. Love every bite.

Well, enough said! HA! Ok..just the luck of the draw.

TMadsen said...

Annie, I left a funny, "hip", and delightful comment in this very box last night and apparently it is lost in cyberspace. Now I'm just grumpy, dull and definitely not "hip", but now that I obeyed Google's command to get an account (is that like "get a life!"?), I'm hoping I can at least be allowed to communicate on my daughter's Elite Blogsite.