Monday, August 24, 2009

Reasons For Not Blogging. Part 1.

Though it's not the first reason, let's start with Mexico.

I spent 3 weeks there.

Learning Spanish.
Chillin' with teenagers.
Missing mi esposo. (That means husband.)


Disclaimer: My camera has issues. Therefore the number of decent photos is limited. Yes, it's infuriating.

Sweet little muchacha.

Me & the ninas.


Cofradia's volcano.


The girls liked trying on my sunglasses.



I loved having these 2 around for the first week.


Awww.


My brief, but awesome weekend at a resort in Manzanillo. Completely solo. Compliments of my way-too-awesome husband, who arranged it all for me. The only thing that would have made it better is if he had been there with me. Oh, and coconut ice cream.


Back in Cofradia. Hiking with the Becarios and Audrey.
Carlos, Noe, Francis, Ale & Audrey

My buddy, Rojelio. At the eco-park we visited.


Yeah. That's a tarantula. Just crawling across the sidewalk.


Graduation.

Cecily, Alejandra, Eliott, Me, Nina, Carlos, Molly & Audrey

Calalillies.

Me. With the Calalillies my boyfriend gave me. At least, that's what I said as I walked around town with them.


To be continued...

5 comments:

Remodelaholic said...

Looks so fun! How sweet of your hubby to set up that tirp in your trip! But I want to know why you went to Mexico, for fun?, Service? Work? What...

Janille said...

You are so cute! It looks like you had an AWESOME time!

Crystal said...

ok girl, your hubby sent you...i love it! and i want to join you. have any room for me next time?

Seriously.

Chad and Lisle said...

Annie,
Why did you go to mexico for 3 weeks was it really to just learn spanish? I want to go, I am so jealous. It looks like you had tons of fun. What part of Mexico did you go. What is the biggest town it was next to. So Fun!

Amy K said...

Annie, I think it is awesome that you went to Mexico, and even better that Mike supported it all. It's great to take advantages of doing things like that. Way to go Parkers!!