Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Is The Way We Run

This is what we're doing.



RELAY


This is when it is.
This Saturday. 7am. (Though, I'll be there at 4:45 am. An insanely early time to have to be anywhere, I think.)

This is my team: The Dang Quesadillaz (I know. You only wish you had thought of such an awesome team name.)
Me -- 7 miles
Dan-diggety-dan -- 6.1 miles
Mi esposo -- 5 miles
Kayleen-the-runnin'-machine -- 5 miles
Nat-a-rific -- 3.1 miles.

This is not my team. I guess I'll mention my other brother, even though he's running with his office team. Lame. I know.

Nick-o-li -- 6.1 miles

This is what you can do.

I guess you can come shout Napolean Dynamite quotes at us. (Or give me a pump on your bike from the end of my leg of the race to the car waiting at the end of Dan's leg so I don't have to run Dan's leg too. Since they won't let any cars up to the end of my leg. And the shuttle is slow.) That would be cool.

This is a random picture. Just for the heck of it.


This is the end.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

My bike and I will be waiting. I haven't given anyone a pump since the 6th grade, this should be exciting!

Annie said...

Yessssss. Thank you Jenny. I knew you would be willing to give a pump!

Remodelaholic said...

Wow, I am so impressed. I really wish I could like running... it hasn't happened yet, but I keep hoping!

Good luck, I think it is awesome!

blm_mckell said...

Good luck. That is so cool. That is fun to have the family run with you.

Jennifer said...

Good luck tomorrow, Annie, good luck. And stop to visit the birthday tree while you are there.

Rikki said...

How did it go? You should have came and visited me. :(!