Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Out of Service

Well.

My internet is temporarily out of service.

And by that I mean that Mike & I are temporarily refusing to use it.

Why?

Well, I'll tell you why.

Because some idiot hacker(s) have been trying to take over our computer, that's why!

Ok, so maybe I'm the idiot for not renewing my Antivirus/spy-preventer/keep-away-the-hackers Software, but COME ON!

Why can't people just leave other people's stuff alone!

Anyway.
Until we get someone to fix it, we won't be risking our (probably already stolen) identities by turning on our computer.

Some people suck.

5 comments:

Janille said...

Amen! some people do suck! I'm so sorry!

Janille

Jennifer said...

Um, Annie, would you like some help? I can offer you one Michael. In return, I would like one smoothie. Ok, thank you.

Annie said...

Dear Jennifer-
Yes! Yes, I would really like some help. Please send one Michael over to my house. Bring yourself along as well. And the little ones. I will have ready for you, as many smoothies as your heart desires.

Marlyce said...

Annie, if you don't feel like blogging you could just say so. You really don't need to invent some creative story about a hacker/stalker. But if you do have a stalker, are you sure it's not the girl from the gym?

Jennifer said...

Annie,
Quit pretending that you are still "out of service". That computer is working!! Now come back to the blog. You have much to catch up on. Yes, you do.