Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kiddie Tag

Well. Looks like I'm going to participate in a Kiddie Tag.

No, I don't have any "kiddies".

But
Jennifer has kiddie tagged Mike, I think because she didn't want to discriminate against the non-parents and have us miss out on the tag-arific fun.

Thank you Jennifer.

Now. Here are 5 things about my kid-like husband.



1- He is a fisherman. He really really really likes to fish. This is an understatement.

2- He is an athlete. Plays all sports well. Plays baseball like a dream. And knows the game better than anyone I can think of.

3- He dislikes cucumbers. And going to the movie theater.

4- He is a worker. Our yard would not survive without him.

5- He is nice. Cleans the house, gets me food, keeps me warm, buys me stuff. He's also nice to other people.

And he eats carrots.

The End.

I tag whoever actually reads this that hasn't been tagged yet.

4 comments:

Janille said...

He DOESN'T LIKE CUCUMBERS! How is that POSSIBLE? It is funny that he doesn't like to go out to the movies either. Thanks for the tag! YOUR SO CUTE!

Janille

Amy K said...

what a guy! :) Mike you're lucky to have married such a cool girl.

Emilee said...

I think that is awesome that he doesnt like Cucumbers we are all so surprised because you love them so much. by the way did you ever take my quiz? I want to know how much you know me. Oh and We love MIKE!

Erin Jeanne said...

I have known Mike a long time and I did not know the cucumber thing! Amazing. I often referre to my "boys" matt is just as much a kiddo as Ben! Raising a husband can be such a pleasure!

So glad you took on the task with "Dog" Annie, We love you guys!