-
Monday, February 25, 2008
President's Day
Mike and I visited my parents over President's Day weekend. I'm the photogenic one. Ha. I'm really glad this pic wasn't a close-up. We had tons-o-fun there and I took about a million pictures (ok, only 400). I'll put some of them on my next post...since I'm supposed to be at dinner right now. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm your first comment YAY! I'm so happy you joined the blog world!
Yaaay Annz! (I got the link from Rikki's blog.) I wonder why you are called Annz. Is it like Ann-zee, or Annz like the plural of Ann? I am going to need to know this so that I can refer to you in the appropriate manner while in blogland.
And thank you for starting a blog. I can now rest peacefully at night.
And look at you two looking hott! Totally hott!
Hi Annz good blogging! I'm at work right now, that's usually where I do my best blog reading. I look forward to your next installment of "this is the way we live" yo.
Thanks to all you commenters! I feel properly welcomed into the blog world now. Jennifer, it's Annz, like the plural of Ann. There is not much reason to it, other than when google asked me to put in a username, that's what I put in. I may have been a little wary of identity-stealers at that time, and therefore used a code name. The secret's out now, I guess.
Flippin' yammies...it's about time! :oD Welcome! Oh..and when I opened your blog I had to run and grab my chains, so I could properly jam to your song. HA! Just kiddin'. Can't wait to see more pics..miss ya LeeLee! (Why the heck didn't you use LeeLee as your codename? It's so cool!)
Yay!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment